Very simple brown sugar Italian chicken recipe!
Welcome » main dishes » Meat » Chicken »
The perfect brown sugar Italian chicken recipe! (Very simple)
- 4 pieces of white meat chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) Italian dressing
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of aluminum foil. Spray a little oil to prevent sticking.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and Italian dressing. Transfer to a ziplock bag.
- Add the chicken pieces to the ziplock bag and toss well so that the chicken is coated in the marinade.
- Cook now, or let the marinade sit in the fridge.
- Place the chicken pieces on the baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Broil for 2 minutes to caramelize the brown sugar.
Average of 4 on 648 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#simple #brown #sugar #Italian #chicken #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…