The secret recipe for McDo’s Egg McMuffin breakfast!
- 1 English muffin
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of orange yellow cheese
- 1 slice of ham or 1 round flat sausage or two slices of bacon
- Green salad
- To taste
- Cook the meat.
- Split the English muffin in half and toast it in the toaster.
- Crack the egg into a round microwave-safe bowl (about the size of an English muffin).
- Beat the egg with a spoon to make sure it doesn’t explode.
- Add salt and pepper to the egg.
- Cook the egg in the microwave for about 50 seconds.
When everything is ready, proceed to assemble the homemade Egg McMuffin:
- Half muffin, filling, egg, cheese, meat, filling, half muffin!
Other McDo-style breakfast recipes to try:
Now make yourself a good coffee worthy of McDonalds, because it is well known that McDonalds coffee is really better than that of Tim Hortons.
#secret #recipe #McDos #Egg #McMuffin #breakfast
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…