- 1 cup (250ml) unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the garlic is golden and fragrant.
- Add the lemon juice and zest to the butter and garlic mixture. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in the chopped parsley and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes to allow the flavors to blend, then remove from the heat.
- Your Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce with Parsley is now ready to serve. It can be used to season your lobster, but also pasta, grilled fish, shrimp, vegetables and much more!
Note: If you are making this sauce ahead of time, warm it gently before using to prevent the butter from separating.