The healthy recipe for roasted cauliflower with honey and garlic!
Welcome » Health » Honey Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
The delicious healthy recipe for roasted cauliflower with honey and garlic!
- Half a head of cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 6 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 and a half tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha or Red Hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower pieces on the baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender and crispy.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, put all the remaining ingredients (except the water and cornstarch) into a large pot.
- Boil the water.
- In a bowl, combine water and cornstarch.
- Combine the two mixtures and bring to a boil again. Leave to simmer.
- Add the cauliflower to the cauldron and mix.
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 4 on 97 votes
source : http://kirbiecravings.com/2015/05/roasted-honey-garlic-cauliflower.html
In our easy recipe book!
#healthy #recipe #roasted #cauliflower #honey #garlic
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…
The red eye is a very common reason for "emergency" consultation. Conjunctivitis, glaucoma, keratitis, uveitis...…