The easy recipe for oatmeal bread (without a bread machine)
Welcome » Case » Breads » oatmeal bread
The best easy oatmeal bread recipe (without a bread machine)
- 1 and 1/3 cup (335 ml) lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 cups (750 ml) flour (I used 2 cups white and 1 cup whole wheat)
- 1 cup (250 mL) oats (oatmeal)
- 1 and a half teaspoons of salt
- In a large bowl, combine water, yeast, sugar and butter. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add flour, oats and salt. Mix well. Then, knead with your hands for about 10 minutes.
- Cover and let rise for about 1 hour and a half. Flatten the dough and knead for 1-2 minutes.
- Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with non-stick oil.
- Form a loaf shape and put it in the mold.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let rise.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- When the dough has risen to 1 or 2 inches above the pan, bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool.
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 5 on 227 votes
source : https://penniesandpancakes.blogspot.ca/2014/03/oatmeal-bread.html
Here are some other easy and delicious bread recipes!
#easy #recipe #oatmeal #bread #bread #machine
Welcome » Main dishes » Meat » Beef » Beef and broccoli ramen The delicious…
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…