The easy recipe for making homemade amaretto!
Welcome » Beverages » Cocktail » homemade amaretto
The easy recipe for making homemade amaretto like modern smugglers!
- 3/4 cup (190ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250ml) vodka
- Bring the water, sugar and brown sugar to a boil in a pot. Continue until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Add vodka and extracts.
- Keeps for a long time in an airtight jar.
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 4 on 108 votes
source : https://www.kleinworthco.com/homemade-amaretto-recipe
In our easy recipe book!
#easy #recipe #making #homemade #amaretto
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…
The red eye is a very common reason for "emergency" consultation. Conjunctivitis, glaucoma, keratitis, uveitis...…