This EASY Mexican Sour Cream Dip recipe is absolutely perfect!
- 2 cups (500ml) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Heinz-style chili sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Mexican cheese
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Keeps for several days in the refrigerator.
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 5 on 29 votes
source : https://wearychef.com/easy-mexican-sour-cream-dip/
In our easy recipe book!