The Easy Egg, Bacon, and Cheese Oatmeal (Complete Breakfast) Recipe!
Welcome » Lunch »
This egg, bacon and cheese oatmeal breakfast is the perfect breakfast!
- 2 slices of bacon sliced
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 cup (250 ml) rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, cooked, turned
- Salt and pepper
- Chives, to garnish
- In a large saucepan, cook the bacon over low heat for about ten minutes. Set the bacon aside and drain most of the fat leaving about 1 tbsp.
- Add the onions and cook.
- Add the oatmeal and cook in the bacon fat for a few seconds.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add half of the cheese to the oatmeal to melt it.
- Cook the eggs.
- Divide the oats between two bowls. Add cheese, bacon, egg and chives.
Enjoy your food!
Average of 4 on 11 votes
source : https://www.macheesmo.com/bacon-cheddar-savory-oatmeal/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Egg #Bacon #Cheese #Oatmeal #Complete #Breakfast #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…