The easy chicken chow mein recipe!
Welcome » Health »
The best easy chicken chow mein recipe!
- 2 packets of Chinese noodles (208 grams per packet)
- 2 cups raw chicken cut into strips
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 2 cups celery cut into sticks
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 cups beef broth
- 4 tablespoons corn oil
- Mix cold water, cornstarch and soy sauce. To book.
- In a large saucepan with a lid, heat the corn oil.
- Mix and add the chicken. Cook over high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the beef broth, sugar, salt and pepper. Cover and heat for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions.
- Add onions, celery, garlic and noodles.
- Add the cornstarch mixture.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Good appetite ????
Average of 4 on 87 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#easy #chicken #chow #mein #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…