The easy blueberry frozen yogurt bites recipe
Welcome » Desserts » Fruits »
- 1 cup (250 mL) lemon Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup (190 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 and 1/4 cup (315 mL) fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurts, honey and vanilla extract well.
- Add the blueberries and mix well.
- Place small muffin papers and put them in a mold of 12 muffins.
- Divide your mixture into the 12 muffin cups.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Store in the freezer.
Average of 4 on 21 votes
source : http://glutenfreewithlb.com/lemon-blueberry-frozen-greek-yogurt-bites/
In our easy recipe book!
#easy #blueberry #frozen #yogurt #bites #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…