- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 lb (453 g) flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 3 cups broccoli
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 3 packets of Ramen noodles without seasonings
- 1/4 cup (65ml) water
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) beef broth
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha
- Sesame seeds
- Add steak, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp rice vinegar to a medium bowl. Let marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Put aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a pan. Add broccoli and sauté over medium heat until tender. Remove broccoli and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil.
- Add the beef and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the garlic.
- Add broccoli and sauce. Mix and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the noodles. To mix together.
- Serve and garnish with sesame seeds!