The breakfast casserole recipe of potatoes, sausages and peppers!
Welcome » Lunch »
The best breakfast casserole recipe of potatoes, sausages and peppers!
- 10 red potatoes, diced
- 10 to 15 mini bell peppers, diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 sausages, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 500°F (260°C).
- Wash well, peel (optional) and dice the potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary.
- Add potatoes and onions. Shake well.
- Add to a large Pyrex dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Add the sausages and peppers.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or freeze.
- To reheat, thaw and bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
Average of 4 on 21 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#breakfast #casserole #recipe #potatoes #sausages #peppers
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…