The best tropical white sangria recipe!
Welcome » Beverages » Cocktail »
- 1 bottle of sweet white wine
- 1 cup (250 ml) Malibu rum (or white rum)
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- Sliced fresh fruit (orange, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, or others)
- Place all the ingredients in a pitcher.
- Refrigerate before serving!
Average of 5 on 303 votes
source : http://www.lemontreedwelling.com/2016/04/tropical-sangria.html
In our easy recipe book!
#tropical #white #sangria #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…