The Best Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe (5 Ingredients!)
Welcome » Sauces » Sauce »
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (65ml) water
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
- Add rice vinegar, sugar, water and sambal oelek sauce to a small pot.
- Heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the water and cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce and allow to thicken.
- Use immediately or refrigerate to use within a week.
Average of 5 on 38 votes
source : https://www.budgetbytes.com/easy-sweet-chili-sauce/
Here are more absolutely perfect sauce recipes!
#Sweet #Chili #Sauce #Recipe #Ingredients
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…