- 1 pork roast, 3 lbs.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 5 Russet potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cups (750 mL) baby carrots
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar
- Roast juice
- 2 packets pork gravy mix
- 1/4 cup (65ml) water
- 1/4 cup (65ml) milk
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- In a large pot, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle the roast pork generously with salt and pepper. Sear on all sides.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick oil.
- Place the roast in the center of the slow cooker. Add the carrots, potatoes and onion.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, balsamic, water and brown sugar to a bowl. Mix well
- Pour over the pork.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours. (Meat temperature 160°F).
- Transfer the juice from the slow cooker to a pot.
- Add the pork gravy mixes, milk, water and cream of mushroom soup. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- To serve!