The best recipe for chicken skewers with bacon and pineapple!
Welcome » main dishes » Meat » Chicken »
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 1 and a half cups (375 ml) of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 lb bacon cut into 1″/1 1/2″ pieces
- Fresh pineapple cut into 2″ pieces
- Soak 6 to 8 skewers in water
- Combine the chicken pieces with 1 cup BBQ sauce and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Cook the bacon any way you like. I suggest you cook the bacon in the oven. Don’t overcook it, because it will end up cooking in the barbecue.
- Use your skewers and assemble your skewers (chicken, bacon, pineapple in order).
- Cook the skewers for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Brush with remaining BBQ sauce when almost done.
Average of 4 on 38 votes
source : https://butterwithasideofbread.com/bbq-chicken-bacon-pineapple-kabobs/
In our easy recipe book!
#recipe #chicken #skewers #bacon #pineapple
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…