The best recipe for asparagus au gratin with garlic in the world!
Welcome » Case » Cheese »
- 1 lbs. (500g) asparagus
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 and 1/4 cups (315 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease well with olive oil.
- Break the asparagus to remove the fibrous end and keep only the good part of the stem and the leaves.
- Spread the asparagus on the plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over the asparagus and shake well to spread.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the asparagus begins to become tender.
- Remove from the oven and add the mozzarella cheese.
- Turn to BROIL and cook for 4-5 minutes to brown the cheese.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
Average of 5 on 169 votes
source : https://cafedelites.com/cheesy-garlic-roasted-asparagus/
In our easy recipe book!
#recipe #asparagus #gratin #garlic #world
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…