The Best Raspberry Mousse Recipe (Light and Delicious!)
Welcome » Desserts » Fruits »
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) very cold water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cup (315 mL) fresh raspberries
- 2 cups (500ml) cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small cauldron, add cold water and gelatin. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add boiling water, vanilla, sugar, lemon juice and raspberries.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- With an immersion blender or food processor, purée.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Combine the two mixtures and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve and garnish with raspberries.
Average of 5 on 63 votes
source : https://www.fearlessdining.com/raspberry-mousse/
In our easy recipe book!
#Raspberry #Mousse #Recipe #Light #Delicious
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…