The Best Lime and Basil Dressing Recipe (Super Easy!)
Welcome » Sauces » Vinaigrette »
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) French shallots or Sainte-Anne shallots, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) olive oil
- Ground salt and pepper (to taste)
- Puree in your blender.
- Keeps for a week in the refrigerator or you can put it in ice cube molds and keep it for 6 months in the freezer.
Average of 5 on 12 votes
source : https://www.zenbelly.com/2018/05/29/basil-lime-vinaigrette/
In our easy recipe book!
#Lime #Basil #Dressing #Recipe #Super #Easy
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…