The best homemade French vinaigrette recipe!
Welcome » International cuisine » French »
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) sugar
- half a small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) canola oil
- In a blender, place mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt and pepper.
- Mix until you have a homogeneous texture.
- While blender is running, gradually add oil.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Keeps for a few weeks.
Average of 5 on 48 votes
source : http://wildflourskitchen.com/2015/07/08/creamy-french-salad-dressing/
In our easy recipe book!
#homemade #French #vinaigrette #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…