The best egg and sweet potato breakfast muffin recipe!
Welcome » Lunch »
- 1 small grated sweet potato (about 1/2 cup when grated)
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and spray 8 muffin cups with oil (or place paper cups).
- Peel a sweet potato and grate.
- Put the sweet potato, cheese and garlic powder in a bowl. Combine well.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Crack an egg on top of each muffin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 13 to 15 minutes.
Average of 5 on 11 votes
source : https://fitfoodiefinds.com/sweet-potato-hash-egg-cups/
In our easy recipe book!
#egg #sweet #potato #breakfast #muffin #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…