The best Chinese chicken salad recipe!
Welcome » Salads »
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 and a half tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 cups (1000 mL) shredded or cubed chicken, already cooked
- 1 lb (453 g) choice Napa (Peking cabbage), finely shredded
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated carrots
- A few finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (250 mL) chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
To make the dressing:
- In a container, combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Mix vigorously.
To make the salad:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Pour the dressing. Mix well and shake the bowl.
- Yum! Yum!
Average of 5 on 9 votes
source : https://www.culinaryhill.com/chinese-chicken-salad/
In our easy recipe book!
#Chinese #chicken #salad #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…