The best chicken strips recipe with Parmesan! Yum! :)
Welcome » Main dishes » Meat » Chicken »
The best chicken strips recipe with Parmesan! Yum! 🙂
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) chopped parsley
- 1 cup (250ml) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ranch dressing
- In a bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add about 1/2 inch of oil to a pot or pan and heat.
- Dip the strips in the eggs, then the flour, then in the eggs again, and finally in the Parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Fry on both sides. About 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve hot with Ranch sauce!
Average of 5 on 15 votes
source : https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/parmesan-chicken-strips/
In our easy recipe book!
#chicken #strips #recipe #Parmesan #Yum
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…