Tex-Mex Style Grilled Chicken Recipe (Very Easy)
Welcome » Barbecue »
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- The juice of a lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Put your chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag.
- In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Mix well.
- Add over chicken breasts in ziplock bag. Stir well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your BBQ to medium heat (about 425°F/220°C).
- Grill your chicken breasts for 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Average of 4 on 91 votes
Here are other easy recipes to make on the BBQ!
#TexMex #Style #Grilled #Chicken #Recipe #Easy
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…