Super easy homemade onion rings recipe!
Welcome » Next to » Starters » Onion rings
The recipe for homemade onion rings better than at the restaurant!
- 1 large white onion, cut into rings
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) flour
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (250 ml) cold water or cold sparkling water
- 1 to 2 cups panko breadcrumbs or other breadcrumbs of your choice
- Put the breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- In a bowl, add the flour, cornstarch, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Slowly add the water while mixing.
- Add the rounds to the mixture, one or two at a time and toss until completely covered.
- Dip in breadcrumbs and set aside.
- Repeat for all washers.
- Preheat the oil in the fryer to 350°F (177°C).
- Fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain and serve with a spicy mayonnaise, honey or others.
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 4 on 133 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Super #easy #homemade #onion #rings #recipe
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…
The red eye is a very common reason for "emergency" consultation. Conjunctivitis, glaucoma, keratitis, uveitis...…