81% of the French support theprohibitionNo smoking on the beaches. And, year after year, thanks to the league against cancer, more and more beaches are ‘tobacco-free’. Without forgetting the ‘Tobacco-free spaces’ such as public parks, gardens numbering 7,000.
Here is a quick overview of France and its new tobacco-free beaches for 2023.
• In Calvados: Arromanche-sur-mer and Tracy-sur-mer.
• In the Hautes Alpes: southern beach of La Roche de Rame lake.
• In Ille-et-Vilaine: Lake Tremelin in Iffendic.
• In the Pyrénées-Atlantiques: Grande Plage and Plage de Milady in Biarritz and Plage de la Petite Chambre d’Amour in Anglet.
• In Savoie: Pré Argent beach and Bon Vent beach in Novalaise.
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…