Secret recipe for homemade pogos just like in Disney Land!
Welcome » fast food » street food »
The secret recipe for homemade pogos just like in Disney Land!
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) cornmeal
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 and a half teaspoon of magic powder
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 12 hot dogs
- 12 small wooden sticks
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt and magic powder. Add the egg, honey, buttermilk and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil. Mix until well blended. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blot the hot dogs well and insert the stick at one end.
- Prepare fryer by adding vegetable oil and preheat to 350°F (175°C).
- Coat each of the sausages with the batter mixture and place in the fryer for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Repeat until all the pogos are prepared.
- Doubles very easily and freezes well.
Average of 4 on 155 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Secret #recipe #homemade #pogos #Disney #Land
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…