Recipe for Zucchini au gratin with parmesan (on the BBQ)
Welcome » Next to » Starters »
- 3 zucchini or zucchini (same deal)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly oil the barbecue and preheat over medium heat.
- Cut the zucchini in half on the diagonal. Then cut each piece into thirds. This will give you 6 pieces per zucchini.
- Melt the butter. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Brush the zucchini well with the butter mixture.
- Add grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Cook on the BBQ for about 8 minutes.
Average of 5 on 34 votes
source : http://allrecipes.com/recipe/200919/grilled-garlic-parmesan-zucchini/
Here are other easy recipes to make on the BBQ!
#Recipe #Zucchini #gratin #parmesan #BBQ
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…