Recipe for breakfast cupcakes with eggs au gratin and bacon!
Welcome » Lunch »
The lazy egg and bacon breakfast cupcake recipe!
- 12 slices of bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Get out a 12 muffin pan.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs. Add cheese and salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Pre-cook the bacon for a few minutes, if you want them crispy when the eggs are ready.
- Wrap the bacon pieces all the way around the muffin tins.
- Spoon the egg and cheese mixture into the center of the bacon pieces.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
Enjoy your food!
Average of 5 on 40 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Recipe #breakfast #cupcakes #eggs #gratin #bacon
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…