Pineapple Bacon Bites Recipe (Super Easy!)
Welcome » Next to » Starters »
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 canned pineapple or even better, a real pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bacon slices in half lengthwise.
- Put the bacon in the foil and bake for about 7-8 minutes.
- Wait for the bacon to cool.
- Roll each piece of pineapple in a slice of bacon and prick with a toothpick.
- Place on a baking sheet or aluminum foil.
- Wrap each piece of pineapple in half the bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat the bites on both sides until golden brown.
- Arrange the appetizers on a plate and serve immediately.
Average of 4 on 70 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Pineapple #Bacon #Bites #Recipe #Super #Easy
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…