Oatmeal (Oatmeal) Raisin Cookies Recipe
Welcome » Desserts » Cookies » Oatmeal and raisin cookies
A delicious recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies!
- 1 cup (250 ml) butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup (250 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1½ cups (375 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups (750 mL) rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 1 cup (250 ml) raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Beat the butter, eggs, sugars and vanilla together. Mix well.
- Add flour, salt, soda and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add oats and raisins. Mix well.
- Place the cookie dough on a baking sheet. We’re talking about 1 full tablespoon per cookie.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
- The cookies freeze well!
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 4 on 61 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Oatmeal #Oatmeal #Raisin #Cookies #Recipe
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…
The red eye is a very common reason for "emergency" consultation. Conjunctivitis, glaucoma, keratitis, uveitis...…