Oatmeal (Oatmeal) Raisin Cookies Recipe
Welcome » Desserts » Cookies »
A delicious recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies!
- 1 cup (250 ml) butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup (250 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1½ cups (375 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups (750 mL) rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 1 cup (250 ml) raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Beat the butter, eggs, sugars and vanilla together. Mix well.
- Add flour, salt, soda and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add oats and raisins. Mix well.
- Place the cookie dough on a baking sheet. We’re talking about 1 full tablespoon per cookie.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
- The cookies freeze well!
Average of 4 on 61 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Oatmeal #Oatmeal #Raisin #Cookies #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…