- In Kherson, electricity has been partially restored according to the governor of the regionYaroslav Yanushevych, who spoke to Kyiv Independent. A total of 17% of households would now be connected to the network again. This is the first time power has been restored to Kherson since the city was liberated on November 11, 2022.
- Russia could be preparing to leave the nuclear power plant in Zaporizhia, believes the director of Energoatom. Petro Kotin, the chairman of Energoatom, Ukraine’s nuclear energy company, told state television on Sunday (November 27th) that there were signs that Russian forces might be preparing to leave the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant. , reports Reuters.
- Several dead and wounded were listedSunday, by the regional military administrations for the day of Saturday: three people were injured and a man died as a result of the explosion of a mine in the oblast of Kharkov ; five civilians died and four people were injured in the oblast of Donetsk ; one person died and thirteen others were injured in the oblast of Dnipro ; one person died and two others were injured in the oblast of Kherson.
- A Russian breakthrough in central Donetsk Oblast “is unlikely”said the British Ministry of Defense in its daily stitch sunday.
- The American think tank Institute for the Study of War reveals that Russia organizes the movement of children to its territory “under cover of medical rehabilitation programs and adoption programs”.
- Volodymyr Zelensky has announced the launch of a program called “Grain of Ukraine” to subsidize grain exports to poor countries. ” We plan to send at least sixty ships from Ukrainian ports to the countries most affected by the food crisis and in need of urgent assistance”explained the Ukrainian president, who revealed that he had collected 150 million dollars (about 144 million euros) thanks to the help of more than twenty countries, including France.
Find our direct from yesterday by clicking on this link.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Testimonials. In Ukraine, five women tell their daily life with little electricity and heating: “Soon will come the cold, maybe the snow. What will we do ? »
Reportage. In Bakhmout, the wide open eyes of drones in the butchery of war
Video. The images of mothers and wives of Russian soldiers questioning Vladimir Putin on the fate of their loved ones
Narrative. After nine months of war in Ukraine, Russian forces are on the defensive
Factual. Nine months of war in Ukraine in one map: how much territory did Russia invade and then cede?
Factual. The responses of ” World “ to your most frequently asked questions