- 2 live lobsters
- 1 cup (250ml) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place a small saucepan on the cooler part of the grill, add the butter and garlic and allow to infuse while you prepare the lobster.
- Place the live lobsters on their backs, directly on the grill over high heat.
- Cover and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once the lobsters are cooked, shell them and generously dip the flesh in the garlic butter.
- Serve immediately for optimal flavor.
Enjoy your food!
Note: Be careful when handling live lobsters, and be sure to kill them in a humane manner. Place the lobsters in the freezer about ten minutes before grilling them, which makes them insensitive to pain.