Easy Vanilla Almond Overnight Quinoa Breakfast Recipe
Welcome » Breakfast »
Quinoa overnight breakfast with vanilla and almonds (super nutritious!)
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quinoa (cooked)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) almond pulp (or substitute with almond flour)
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- (optional) some almonds for garnish
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients well.
- Divide into two Mason jars.
- Place in the fridge and let sit overnight.
- Garnish with almonds.
Average of 5 on 38 votes
source : http://www.simplyquinoa.com/vanilla-almond-overnight-quinoa/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Vanilla #Almond #Overnight #Quinoa #Breakfast #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…