Easy Taco Breakfast Muffin Recipe!
Welcome » Lunch »
The perfect quick breakfast: egg muffins and tacos!
- 1/2 lb (0.22 kg) ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco spices
- 1/3 cup (85ml) water
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans
- 1/2 can of 797 ml diced tomatoes (so, 399 ml)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) diced red onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated cheddar cheese
- Salsa, Sour Cream, Avocado for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray your muffin cups with a non-sticky oil.
- Brown the meat in a pan. Add water and taco spices. Mix well and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the meat, beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion and cheese.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from fire.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Top with salsa, sour cream and/or avocado!
Average of 5 on 8 votes
source : http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2014/04/taco-egg-muffin-cups/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Taco #Breakfast #Muffin #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…