Easy Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken (with Pineapple) Recipe
Welcome » main dishes » slow cooker »
The perfect slow cooker Hawaiian chicken (with pineapple) recipe!
- 2 lbs chicken thigh (or breast)
- 1 medium can of pineapple chunks (with juice)
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) soy sauce
- 1 small onion diced
- Put all the ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with rice or a good garden salad.
Enjoy your food!
Average of 4 on 113 votes
Here are more easy recipes to make in the slow cooker! wow!
#Easy #Slow #Cooker #Hawaiian #Chicken #Pineapple #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…