Easy Ritz Cookie Chicken Recipe in the Slow Cooker
Welcome » main dishes » Meat » Chicken »
The fabulous and creamy Ritz cookie chicken recipe in the slow cooker!
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 and 3/4 cup (440 ml) sour cream
- 1½ cups (375 mL) crushed Ritz cookies
- 1/2 cup (250 ml) melted butter
- 4 to 6 skinless chicken breasts
- In a bowl, combine the soup and sour cream.
- In another bowl, combine the crushed cookies and melted butter.
- Spray the bottom of your slow cooker with a Pam-style oil.
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour sour cream mixture over chicken.
- Add the Ritz cookie mix.
- Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Average of 4 on 70 votes
source : http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2015/05/slow-cooker-ritz-chicken.html
Here are more easy recipes to make in the slow cooker! wow!
#Easy #Ritz #Cookie #Chicken #Recipe #Slow #Cooker
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…