Easy recipe for noodles with Parmesan and garlic!
Welcome » main dishes » Pasta » Parmesan and Garlic Noodles
The very easy recipe for noodles with Parmesan and garlic
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 cups (750 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 box (150 grams) of “Angel Hair” noodles
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) 10% cream
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil and butter. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper
- Add the chicken broth, increase the heat and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- Remove from fire.
- Add the cheese and mix well.
- Add cream and parsley. Mix well.
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 5 on 143 votes
source : http://www.happilyunprocessed.com/2015/03/27/parmesan-garlic-noodles/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #recipe #noodles #Parmesan #garlic
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…
The red eye is a very common reason for "emergency" consultation. Conjunctivitis, glaucoma, keratitis, uveitis...…