Easy recipe for maple chicken wings!
Welcome » main dishes » Meat » Chicken » Maple Chicken Wings
The easy recipe for maple chicken wings (Yummy!)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) chili sauce
- Quarter of an onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 table spoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lb (900 grams) plain chicken wings
- Combine maple syrup, chili sauce, onion, cider vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and make sure they are soaked on both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning the wings occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Place the wings on a plate.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Brush the wings with the remaining mixture and turn them.
- Cook for another 15 minutes.
Good appetite ????
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 4 on 25 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #recipe #maple #chicken #wings
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…
The red eye is a very common reason for "emergency" consultation. Conjunctivitis, glaucoma, keratitis, uveitis...…