Easy recipe for Greek potatoes on the BBQ!
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments »
- 2 lb (0.9 kg) small potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 and a half tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the BBQ to 450°F (232°C).
- Make yourself two papillotes with two large pieces of aluminum foil.
- Wash well and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Put in a bowl and add salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder and oil. Shake the bowl well.
- Divide the potatoes evenly into the foil packets. Seal well.
- Grill for 30 to 35 minutes. Check for doneness and add time (if needed).
- Open the papillotes and add the lemon juice.
- Garnish with feta cheese and fresh parsley (optional).
Average of 5 on 25 votes
source : https://cookinglsl.com/grilled-greek-potatoes-foil-with-feta-and-oregano/
Here are other side recipes that are delicious and easy!
#Easy #recipe #Greek #potatoes #BBQ
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…
Welcome » Case » Caning and preservation » Canned diced tomatoes Ingredients : Lots of…