Easy peanut noodle recipe!
Welcome » main dishes » Pasta » Peanut noodles
The Best Peanut Noodle Recipe (Really Easy to Make!)
- 2 spiralized zucchini or 1½ cups (375 mL) gluten-free noodles
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of Sriracha
- Garnish: walnuts, almonds, peanuts, cilantro (to taste)
- Spiralize your zucchini or cook your noodles according to package instructions.
- In a pot over medium high heat, sauté the onions in butter (or oil) until soft.
- Lower the temperature to low heat and add the rest of the ingredients. To mix together,
- remove from the heat and add the sesame oil.
- Add the noodles and mix.
- Garnish to your liking.
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 4 on 20 votes
source : http://kelleyandcricket.com/crazy-good-peanut-noodles-quickeasy-gluten-free-grain-free-paleo/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #peanut #noodle #recipe
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…
The red eye is a very common reason for "emergency" consultation. Conjunctivitis, glaucoma, keratitis, uveitis...…