Easy oatmeal chocolate chip breakfast cookie recipe!
Welcome » Lunch »
Delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies (Very easy!)
- 2 1/4 cups (565 mL) old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup (250 ml) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) maple syrup (or honey)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a cookie sheet with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, brown sugar and chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, combine peanut butter, applesauce, syrup and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread and flatten cookie dough on parchment paper.
- Cook for 9 to 10 minutes.
Average of 4 on 112 votes
source : http://chefsavvy.com/breakfast-cookies/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #oatmeal #chocolate #chip #breakfast #cookie #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…