Ingredients (for 24 cookies):
- 2 1/4 cups (565 mL) all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 tbsp (180ml) softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups (375 mL) chocolate M&Ms
- A few more M&Ms for the top garnish
- Preheat the oven to 370°F (190°C).
- Take out two large cookie sheets and lay parchment paper on each one.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Put aside.
- In another large bowl, add butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. With your mixer, mix until it becomes creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and continue mixing.
- Add the bowl of flour to the liquid mixture and continue beating until combined. Do not overmix.
- Add the M&Ms to the mixture with a spatula.
- Now, with a spoon, make small cookies (about 2 tablespoons) and place them on the parchment papers.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Rotate cookie sheets and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, and while they’re still warm, add a few M&Ms on top of each cookie.
- Let cool.
- Eat ????
Enjoy your food!