Easy maple syrup fudge recipe
Welcome » Desserts » Maple syrup fudge
The best spring maple syrup fudge recipe!
- 1 can of maple syrup (540 ml)
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) butter
- 1 cup (250 ml) 35% cooking cream
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla essence
- In a saucepan, bring the maple syrup and butter to a boil.
- Place over low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and the vanilla.
- Bring to a boil again.
- Simmer slowly, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 118°C (245°F) on a candy thermometer. (It’s important, if you don’t want it to look like caramel)
- Let cool for 8 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the container of your electric mixer.
- Blend on high speed for 10 minutes.
- Lay a sheet of wax paper in the bottom of an 8-inch Pyrex dish and pour the mixture into the dish.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cut into cubes and leave in the fridge.
I’m sorry for your line, but bon appetit!
We also have a good sugar cream from Quebec (no syrup) and easy to make!
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 4 on 144 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #maple #syrup #fudge #recipe
Welcome » Main dishes » Meat » Beef » Beef and broccoli ramen The delicious…
It was while preparing this recipe today that I learned the true origin of this…
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes Delicious macaroni and cheese…
Ringworm is a fungus that infects the hair (scalp) or beard hair. It is caused…
Lucite is a common sun allergy, especially among women. It is manifested by an eruption…
Hydroxyzine (Atarax®) is an antihistamine medication primarily prescribed to treat anxiety and itching. What are…