Easy Mac and Cheese Cupcakes Recipe!
Welcome » Main dishes » Pasta » Mac and cheese cupcakes
Delicious macaroni and cheese cupcakes incredibly easy to make!
- 1 cup (250 mL) macaroni
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) milk
- 2 cups (250 mL) grated cheddar cheese
- In a medium pot, boil the pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 8 muffin cups well.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and egg. Add macaroni and grated cheese.
- Divide evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Let stand.
- Gently run a knife around the cupcakes to remove them.
- Enjoy your food!
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 4 on 20 votes
source : http://www.thereciperebel.com/baked-mac-and-cheese-cups-gluten-free-video/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Mac #Cheese #Cupcakes #Recipe
VIBRIO VULNIFICUS. A so-called "flesh-eating" bacterium, responsible for fatal infections (rare) in humans, would develop…
You are complexed by your arms so much so that you no longer dare to…
Welcome » Sauces » Vinaigrette » Sweet and Spicy Mango Vinaigrette Ingredients : 1 mango,…
Welcome » Sauces » Marinade » Mexican marinade for chicken Ingredients : 3 tablespoons minced…
there is no ideal weight strictly speaking: this notion is very subjective. If you want…
"Medicines are not ordinary products, do not take them lightly." With this slogan, the National…