Easy Honey Garlic Shrimp Casserole Recipe
Welcome » main dishes » Fish and seafood »
- 1 lb fresh, deveined shrimp
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients. Divided into two equal parts.
- In a ziplock bag, marinate the shrimp with half the sauce for about 15-30 minutes.
- Over medium high heat, add a drizzle of oil to the bottom of the pan and gently brown your shrimp, on both sides, until lightly browned.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.
Average of 4 on 125 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Honey #Garlic #Shrimp #Casserole #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…