Easy Honey and Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette Recipe!
Welcome » Sauces » Vinaigrette »
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a measuring cup, or even better, in a blender dressing, combine all ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep refrigerated.
Average of 5 on 71 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Honey #Dijon #Mustard #Vinaigrette #Recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…