Easy homemade guacamole recipe!
Welcome » Next to » Starters »
The only homemade guacamole recipe you’ll ever need…
Ingredients (for 2 cups — 500 ml):
- 2 avocados coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 1 fresh tomato, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Ground salt and pepper (to taste)
- In the blender, put the avocados, sour cream, lime juice and puree.
- Place the mixture in the bowl where you will serve the guacamole.
- Add the tomato pieces, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix with the spoon.
- Serve chilled with vegetables or tortillas!
Good appetite ????
Average of 5 on 47 votes
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #homemade #guacamole #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…