Easy Homemade Cajun Fries Recipe (Without Deep Fryer)
Welcome » fast food » Fries » Homemade Cajun fries (without fryer)
An easy recipe for homemade Cajun fries that requires no air fryer!
- 6 to 8 Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) sunflower oil
- 3 teaspoons of Cajun spices
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Spread some oil (not the ingredient oil, just oil so it doesn’t stick) on the parchment paper.
- Peel, wash and brush your potatoes well.
- Cut the potatoes into fries.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl. Add oil, Cajun spices and salt.
- Mix well to even out the mixture.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and make sure they are not all on top of each other.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Flip, then continue cooking for 10 minutes until the homemade fries are golden brown.
- Drain with paper towel.
Serve with a good homemade mayonnaise like this maple mayonnaise! ????
Thanks for printing my recipe! Pass the message that you took it on ChefCuisto.com 🙂
Average of 5 on 23 votes
source : http://www.ohladycakes.com/2016/01/baked-cajun-spiced-french-fries.html
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #Homemade #Cajun #Fries #Recipe #Deep #Fryer
VIBRIO VULNIFICUS. A so-called "flesh-eating" bacterium, responsible for fatal infections (rare) in humans, would develop…
You are complexed by your arms so much so that you no longer dare to…
Welcome » Sauces » Vinaigrette » Sweet and Spicy Mango Vinaigrette Ingredients : 1 mango,…
Welcome » Sauces » Marinade » Mexican marinade for chicken Ingredients : 3 tablespoons minced…
there is no ideal weight strictly speaking: this notion is very subjective. If you want…
"Medicines are not ordinary products, do not take them lightly." With this slogan, the National…