Easy herb roast chicken recipe!
Welcome » main dishes » Meat » Chicken »
An easy and economical recipe for roast chicken with fine herbs!
- 3 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Black pepper from the mill
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Brush the butter (and spices) on both sides of the chicken.
- Put the chicken in a Pyrex dish.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Slice the chicken breasts.
- Serve with rice, vegetables or potatoes ????
Average of 5 on 35 votes
source : https://www.budgetbytes.com/2017/01/herb-roasted-chicken-breasts/
In our easy recipe book!
#Easy #herb #roast #chicken #recipe
It happens to all of us to feel bad about ourselves and to know moments…
Welcome » Next to » Accompaniments » Greek potatoes on the BBQ Ingredients : 2…
The measurement of calcemia, that is to say the level of calcium in the blood,…
Albumin is a protein normally present in the blood, not in the urine. When it…
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive type of breast tumour, which represents 1…
The blood ionogram is one of the most requested laboratory tests. It includes the dosage…